Dragana Skoro
As I didn't make anything new over the last two days, I've decided to show you a couple of the necklaces that I made around Christmas.  It was a very busy Christmas season.  I only did one craft show, but a couple of stores my stuff is sold in were fairly busy, and a lot of friends were buying from me and I've given a lot as presents.  The first one is the one I kept for myself.  I just love it.  It goes with everything, and depending what kind and what length of chain you put it on - it could be an everyday piece or little more special.  Lookie:

These other ones are made on rummikub tiles.  They are about 1-1/2" x 1", and it is a lovely size to work with, and it seems perfect to show off the pictures.  I have used a huge variety of images throughout the Christmas, there were whimsical ones, funny ones, modern ones, name it - it was there.  A lot of them were turned into key chains, and the ones with manly images were very popular.  Women loved the key chains with images of nests with words "nest", or "Home Sweet Home" next to them.  Like this first tile, only made into a key chain:

These next two were popular as well.  Isn't this little girl just adorable?


And here is the last one:


That's it for today.  Blog ya' later,

8 Responses
  1. Becky Says:

    What gorgeous necklaces.


  2. Lynn McAuley Says:

    Absolutely wonderful, Dragana!! What amazing work!!


  3. Emkay Says:

    Beautiful work! I can see why they would be popular.


  4. I can see why customers are buying your pieces Dragana - they are charming!


  5. ddazzled71 Says:

    These are all beautiful Dragana, I can see why they were in such demand and totally would have kept the first one for myself also. xx


  6. ddazzled71 Says:

    These are all beautiful Dragana, I can see why they were in such demand and totally would have kept the first one for myself also. xx


  7. dawnmercedes Says:

    ooh lala...my favorites are #1 and #2~


  8. Becky Says:

    What beautiful pieces. #1&2 are my favs.


Related Posts with Thumbnails