Dragana Skoro
I love when new catalogues are being released. This month we get two - Occasions Mini, started on January 5th, and Sale-A-Bration starting on January 24th. My clubs had a chance to play with goodies from both last weekend.



Supplies Used:
Paper: Crumb Cake (SU!); Soft Suede (SU!); Pacific Point (SU); Everyday Enchantment (Sale-A-Bration 2012 SU!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Stamps: Three Little Words (SU!)
Other: dimensionals (SU!); paper snips (SU!); paper piercer (SU!); corner rounder punch (SU!); Adorning Accents, Edgelits Dies (Occasions Mini 2012 SU!); Adorning Accents, Embossing Folders (Occasions Mini 2012 SU!); Beautiful Wings Embosslit (SU!); clear rhinestones (SU!); Pear Pizzaz 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon (Occasions Mini 2012 SU!); Chocolate Chip marker (SU)


Isn't that paper designer's paper just yummy? I wish it was available for purchasing, I'd be buying lots of it. The whole pack is just amazing.

I will show you another club card soon. I will have new clubs starting in March, let me know if you would like to join us.

If you would like to get your own catalogues, give me a shout. There are so many cool things in both.

Blog ya' later,

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails