Dragana Skoro
My house is de-Christmasized. The tree is down, the lights are gone, nut crackers are asleep... My Christmas stamps are packed up to wait for next October. My new Dylusions stamps arrived today.... Lookie:




This is a 8"x10" stretched canvas. It kind of tells a story of our decision to move out of the city. See that little bling on the house to the left? Yeah, I went for bling, LOL. Here is a quick list of supplies, I am sure I've forgotten something - there was a pile of stuff in the studio after I was done.

Supplies Used:
black gesso, Watercoloring paper, Perfect Pearls Powders, Copic markers, SU watercoloring markers, crackle paint, stencils, Stazon ink, Punchinella, tissue tape, Gaffers' tape, acrylic paint, gel medium, color wash, butterfly 3D stickers, SU bling, gold leaf pen, white gel pen, glitter pen.

Stamps: Dylusions

Off I go to clean up the mess I've made.

Blog ya' later,

Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Hi Dragana - Love your Dylusions project! I love the way you colored in her hair - so dimensional!


Related Posts with Thumbnails