Dragana Skoro
I can't say that this year was good so far. Way too many bad things happened already.

My mum is not doing great health wise and for few days we were not even sure if she would make it. She is doing better now, thank you. At first doctors thought it was a stroke, but after some extensive tests, they are quite certain that it is not, but who knows. It sounds to me like a bit of "He likes me, he likes me not" diagnosis. The only CT scanner in her town is broken and they have to wait for a CT scan to make sure. The things we take for granted and are a luxury elsewhere. Makes me even more thankful for what I have.

Three days ago, Charlie fell off the climbing structure after school, I saw it happen, and it scared poopies out of me. So I ran to him, only to slip on the gravel and fall myself. We're both ok, just a touch scraped. Ouch. :-)

Our kitty Raddatatt got badly hurt two days ago. He suffered an extensive trauma to all 4 of his legs. The vet thinks that he possibly went under a car, climbed on top of the engine and the owner started the car. Apparently, it is very common with cats. They go for the warmth of the engine, and it is the motor belt that gets them. He is a very lucky kitty, it could have been much worse. He came home as usual and until I saw a bloody trial after him, I didn't even realize that something was wrong. I took him to the vet, all while shaking and crying. Luckily, I was in a cab, not driving. He was stitched, a hind leg was also taped and braced as one of his joints was dislocated. The vet is expecting a full recovery. My boys were just devastated when he got home that night from the vet looking like a Frankenstein, all stapled and drugged. They are doing better now when they see him slowly recovering. I don't want to take any pictures, he really is not a pretty sight right now. :-(

So, no more. That is three. They say that bad things come in threes. I've done my share of bad things for this year in the first 12 days of the year.

On the other hand, here is another card we made with my club. Lookie:



Supplies Used:
Paper: Basic Black (SU!), Watercolouring paper (SU!), Bold Brights paper stack (SU!)
Ink: Stazon (SU!), Cherry Cobbler, used for colouring (SU!), Old Olive, used for colouring (SU!)
Stamps: Apothecary Art (SU! Occasions Mini 2012)
Other: Aqua Painter (SU!), Stamp-A-Ma Jig (SU!), Basic Pearls (SU!), Framelits Labels Collection (SU! Occasions Mini 2012)


Off to check on my little kitty. He is such a trooper. Blog ya' later,

2 Responses
  1. dawnmercedes Says:

    Honestly, this week has been a terrible week...so I guess my terrible days are about 2 weeks late. LOL


    thanks for joining us at TUIC. WE are really excited to get to know you!


  2. Lynn McAuley Says:

    My grandma also said bad luck comes in threes, too! I am glad your misfortunes are behind you for now!

    I love your beautiful card!!

    Welcome to our little blogging group! We are so happy that you wanted to join us and look forward to getting to know you!


Related Posts with Thumbnails