Dragana Skoro
It's raining here. A lot. It's raining like it's never rained before, you know. All the snow is gone and it as all dark and murky. One of those days you want to snuggle with your book, a cup of coffee or tea, and not go anywhere. But, I do have to go to get my kitty from the vet. He went in yesterday for a check up as there was a bit of a bleeding from his front paw, but it's all good. Raddatatt is coming home. So, it's a pleasure more than a chore. These are some photos of him from September.

I spy with my little eye... Something hiding in my cupboard!!!!


"Oh, no! She found me!"


I also craft on rainy days. This is the last of the cards we made at the last club meeting, and it happened to see the day on a rainy day like today. Yeah, what are the odds of that, right???? LOL.



Supplies Used:
Paper: Very Vanilla (SU!), Pacific Point (SU!), Garden Green (SU!), Everyday Enchantment (SU!)
Ink: Pacific Point (SU!)
Stamps: Three Little Words (SU!)
Other: Island Indigo 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (SU!), Antique Brads (SU!), Paper piercer with Mat Pack (SU!), Paper Doily Large Sizzlit Die (SU! Occasions Mini 2012), White Gel Pen (SU!), EYelet Border Punch (SU!), Wintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (SU!)



Blog ya' later,

9 Responses
  1. HI Drayana,
    It is raining too where we are. In fact flooding!
    Welcome to our group and thanks for the comment on my blog.
    Love the fresh summery colours you have used on your card!
    Julie


  2. Emkay Says:

    Cute cat, and a gorgeous card. The colours are really pretty together.


  3. Lynn McAuley Says:

    Beautiful colors and wonderful die cuts on this pretty design, Dragana!


  4. dawnmercedes Says:

    wow...love those diecuts! amazing!


  5. Becky Says:

    So glad that you stopped by..This card is beautiful, such lovely colors.


  6. ddazzled71 Says:

    Hi Dragana, your card is beautiful. I really love the pretty DSP you have used the colours are fabulous and certainly cheery to brighten a miserable wet day. I also love those diecut doilleys. I so look forward to seeing more of your wonderful SU creations.


  7. Karen Says:

    Love your kitty pictures. Your club cards are fabulous. I love the new die cuts and need to get buy using them. So many ideas wander through my head.


  8. Becky Says:

    Gorgeous card, love the color combo. And what a great photo of that beautiful cat. :)


  9. Unknown Says:

    Welcome to the Tangled blog group!! Love your die cut card! What a beauty!

    Jenn


Related Posts with Thumbnails