Dragana Skoro

What a name, eh? It makes you wanna go and see it, right? Come check us out on Granville Island at Carousel Theatre's studio (1411 Cartwright Street) and get some sweet last minute gifts while supporting local artists and Carousel Theatre for Young People! This is a perfect opportunity for all of you who haven't seen my jewelry yet and keep asking about it. Come and chat with me...

Well, as you know, I've got totally behind with my Christmas crafting. So, what do I do? Make a Valentine's Day project. Ha! Lookie:



I will be teaching this on Saturday, January 22nd, 2-5 PM and Tuesday, January 25th, 6-9 PM. Come and make these adorable cards and a gift box to keep them in. Even envelopes are included. Plus, as always, I will make you a rally good coffee. E-mail me to book your seat.

I would love to go to sleep right now, but I need to make few more things for this weekend. No rest for wicked....


Blog y'all later,






0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails