Dragana Skoro
I hope you all had a great Christmas. We sure did. We spoiled our kids rotten, and let me tell you, they deserve every bit of it. My house has turned into a LEGO central, we've spent days putting together all the stuff they've been given. My older son was also given a real newtonian telescope and we're hoping to try it out tomorrow. We are all very excited about that. I can tell you that all our camping trips next year will be planned around the light pollution. :-)

I am also trying to put together a classes and clubs schedule for the next 6 months. I am opening a new club in February, so let me know if you would like to join us, or you know someone else who would like to do so.

Here are some new classes for you.

"VINTAGE VALENTINE" CLASS

This Valentine's Day, why not gift a loved one this beautiful Vintage Valentine gift set. The vibrant colors and patterns from the Sweet and Sour Speciality Designer Paper add an amazing background for each of the four cards, and who doesn't love the added "bling" that the Basic Rhinestones and Silver Glass Glitter adds to each of the cards and the matching portfolio!



Date: January 22nd, 2-5 PM, or January 25th, 6-9 PM
Cost: $30
Location: My house, 3150 Stephens Street.

To reserve your seat please call or email me. Sign up and pay by January 5th and save $5 off your class fee. The button below will only be active until January 5th.






Vintage Valentine Class








"BRING ON THE CAKE" CLASS

This fun, bright and colourful birthday set gives you so many options! You can choose to make either the boy or the girl version, OR mix it up and make six of each! The co-ordinating Birthday Box will hold up to twelve cards and envelopes….so go ahead and have fun!

GIRL VERSION:



BOY VERSION:




Date: February 19th, 2-5 PM, or February 22nd, 6-9 PM
Cost: $30 for one, or $50 for both versions
Location: My house, 3150 Stephens Street.

To reserve your seat please call or email me. Sign up and pay by February 5th and save $5 off your class fee. The button below will only be active until February 5th.






Choose your option







That is it for tonight. I'll be back in New Year. Meanwhile, have a happiest of New Years and let's hope that 2011 is the best year ever for all of us.


Blog ya' later,

1 Response
  1. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials


Related Posts with Thumbnails