Dragana Skoro
This is great news! For a short time, until November 30th, Stampin' Up is offering special on purchasing the demonstrator starter kit. The whole kit, normally valued at $215, is offered at $107.50. That is 50% off. I wish I could buy the kit all over again... You get so much stuff: 3 wood mount stamp sets, 1 clear mount set with a clear block, 1 wheel with a handle and an ink cartridge, 1 ink refill, 2 card stock packs, 1 patterns designer pack, 4 ink pads, 1 Versa Mark pad, @ markers, Ribbon, stamping dimensionals, Stampin' scrub, Stampin' Mist, stamping sponge, snail adhesive, blender pen, decor elements with applicator, 8 catalogues and business forms. I am getting giddy all over again just typing all this up. Here, read up what Stampin; Up has said in their flyer:



If you become a demonstrator in my group, you get to attend my classes for half of the cost, you get to attend a monthly group meeting for demonstrators with business ideas and projects, plus you get to do the best job in the world. Contact me for more details.

I am still playing with my new jewelry line. Wanna see the holders that it will be sold on? Are you ready? I love it, if I may say so myself. Look:



DECEMBER SPECIAL/KIT IN MAIL

Place an order of $50 or more with me in December and I will send you the instructions for this:



Or, e-mail me and you can purchase a kit with pre-cut materials and pre-stamped images for $30.


No other pictures tonight, but watch for them tomorrow... Off I go to sleep now.

Blog y'a later,

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails