Dragana Skoro
If you live anywhere in Lower Mainland - you are invited to my Stampin' Up New Catalogue Party combined with my Rubber Rummage Sale!

Not only will I be selling my retired stamp sets (63 of them) & accessories at AMAZING PRICES, I will also have FREE make & takes (please RSVP for make & take), lots of samples on display (bring your camera!), door prizes, ordering specials, munchies and of course the BRAND NEW 2009/2010 Stampin' Up! Catalogue.

Earn Tickets to Win Awesome Door Prizes….


1 ticket for attending
1 ticket for each uninvited “new to Stampin’ Up!” adult friend you bring
1 ticket for every $50 (before tax and shipping) order you submit or
3 tickets for every $100 (before tax and shipping) order you submit
5 tickets for booking a workshop held before October 31st
10 tickets for joining my Stampers Club or Scrapbooking Club (runs Sept – June)
15 tickets for signing up to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
*new catalogue orders only (not rubber rummage sale items)


11:30 - A thank you for my club members
12:00 - Door opens to everyone. Make sure you fill in the door prize form, get the tickets if applies for the additional draw
2:00 - Demonstration No 1 - "Look here" Bigz Die for Big Shot (unless I change my mind - LOL)
4:00 - Demonstration No 2 - "Kind Thoughts" stencil (ditto)
5:00 - End of the event/Door prizes draw

In between these, you will be doing make 'n' takes - three, I think. Door prizes - there will be three. One from everyone who came, one for people who place an order with me on that day and one for club members. You could earn extra tickets as described in my add. Door prizes are really NICE!!! People who don't have a new catalogue can purchase one for $10. Every new catalogue will receive a set of catalogue tabs with it. I have made cardstock samplers, they will be sold at $7.

Also, everyone who places an order of $80 or more, before the tax, will receive a full size Classic ink pad in colour of their choice.

I might have couple of more surprises once you're here, you never know.

Off I go to get ready for Saturday. Blog y'a later.

Labels: | edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails