Dragana Skoro
So, here I am again. I promised a card about a week ago. Strange things happen in my house - a day turns into a week, a week turns into a month, and a month becomes a year before you know it. It was such a great weather, I hardly stayed in the house at all. And, trust me, a card is nearly impossible to make on a playground or a beach. But, I was taking lots of pictures for scrappin'. So, yesterday I finally took a photo of the card I promised a week ago. Look:




Supplies Used:
Paper: Whisper White (SU!), Basic Black (SU!), Soft Suede (SU!), Natural White (SU!)
Ink: Old Olive (SU!), Versamark
Stamps: Medallion (SU!) note: my stamps are no longer captives to Agriculture Canada, hooray!!!!
Other: Old Olive marker (SU!), sponges and daubers (SU!), dimensionals (SU!), paper snips (SU!), paper piercer (SU!), green crystal brad (can't remember the company), stencil "Kind Thoughts Brocade" - small.


Now, this next one is a total copy of Brandi Wiggins' work. A while ago, I saw this scrap page she made and I thought it was great. The image really stuck to my head, and here we are, this is my take on that (thanks for the inspiration Brandi):




Supplies Used:
Paper: Craft (SU!)
Ink: Old Olive (SU!), More Mustard (SU!), Not Quite Navy (SU!), White - Craft (SU!), Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Doodle This (SU! - retired), Simple Friendship (SU!), Itty Bitty Backgrounds (SU!)
Other: Chocolate Chip marker (SU!), blender pen (SU!), crystal brads (SU!), dimensionals (SU!), paper snips (SU!).


OK, another post and run, I have to go get ready for my Open House next week. Lots to do...

Blog y'a later.

13 Responses
  1. Sara Says:

    Wow what great cards! Love your colors and imgaes


  2. Tegan Says:

    Well it was definitely worth the wait Dragana!!
    The first card is great..but the second card, is GORGEOUS!! I love your attention to detail :)

    Have a fab weekend xx


  3. These are simply stunning! I love the colour combos and layering you did.


  4. Jan Says:

    Fabulous cards, Dragana! I especially love the second one!


  5. Jacquel Says:

    Love your cards....they're really beautiful! tfs!!!


  6. *Sally* Says:

    I like these, very pretty.


  7. Tenia Nelson Says:

    Great cards, lady!!


  8. Jaspere Says:

    Both cards are beautiful and such striking colors.


  9. Jaspere Says:

    Both cards are beautiful and such striking colors.


  10. Abi Bundy Says:

    love both of these!


  11. Tammy Says:

    Great cards.


  12. Stampin Mari Says:

    Great cards, Cute Blog, Great Job


  13. Beautiful job on both of the cards! Don't you just love that stencil? I have done so many cards and projects to with that thing! I even did one similar to yours. It's so pretty no matter what you do with it!

    Did you use the color spritzer tool on the second one? I need to get mine out and use it. I haven't used it in forever. Thanks for reminding me about a great tool!


Related Posts with Thumbnails