Dragana Skoro
Wow! I've been living in Vancouver for about 15 years now, I don't remember a summer as hot as this one. So, I decided to do a watercolouring class (it's hot - water - watercoloring - can you follow this one, huh? LOL). It will be on Saturday, August 22nd, 2-5 PM at my place. The cost is $20. Please e-mail me to sign up or pre-pay using Pay Pal (look on the side bar). You will get everything you need to make three cards - papers and pre-stamped images, plus detailed instructions. Here are couple of samples done with High Hopes stamps. I was too lazy to change my watermark, so it still says Stampin' Up. High Hopes is going wholesale only, I am not very happy about that, I must admit. Now I have to find a retailer with the biggest selection of their stamps, I think they are just adorable. I can foresee an extensive research coming up.




Supplies Used:
Paper: watercolouring paper (SU!), Soft Suede (SU!), Soft Suede (SU!), Natural White (SU!)
Ink: Black Staz-On, selection of SU! inks for colouring
Stamps: High Hopes stamps - forgot their name
Other: dimensionals (SU!), paper snips (SU!), blender pens (SU!)





Supplies Used:
Paper: watercoluring paper (SU!), Soft Suede (SU!), Natural White (SU!), unknown DP
Ink: Black Staz-On, selection of SU! inks for colouring
Stamps: High Hopes stamps - forgot their name
Other: dimensionals (SU!), paper snips (SU!), aqua painter (SU!)


I hope you like new look of my blog. I sure do. I still have to work on posting my links again, so if yours is missing, please don't be alarmed. Unfortunately, I have to re-enter all of them again.

And, by the way, my Open House was a HUGE success. A big thank you to all who showed up. Maybe I post the projects from that day in my next post.

Be sun smart with this heat wave. Stay in the shade and stamp. Blog y'a all later.

5 Responses
  1. Tenia Nelson Says:

    Awesome cards!!! tfs!!


  2. Abi Bundy Says:

    great cards, love the first one especially!


  3. Tina Says:

    Very cute cards!


  4. Louise F NZ Says:

    Love your watercolouring Dragana, wish I could come to your class, hmmm unfortunately a little far away.lol. love the new blog look too.


  5. alica Says:

    very cute card, love your coloring and you did a perfect job cutting out the images.


Related Posts with Thumbnails