Dragana Skoro
While I was waiting for my SU! pre-orders to come in, I played with some of my older SU! stuff. I love "Embrace Life" set, I've made many cards with it. And it never seems to get old. I can play over and over with it. Here is the latest card I made:





Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White (SU!) for card base, More Mustard (SU!), Basic Black (SU!), Whisper White (SU!), Autumn Wine DP (SU!)
Ink: Basic Black (SU!), Really Rust (SU!)
Stamps: Embrace Life (SU!), Warm Words (SU!)
Other: dimensionals (SU!), Prisma pencils, baby oil, paper piercer, gold brads (SU!), 1/4" circle punch (SU!), colour spritzer (SU!), sponges.


Tomorrow a friend is coming over to play in my studio. I have to get ready for my Saturday class, we will do few Valentine's cards. My "Love You Much" bundle is finally here (all of it!!!!), as well as some other new stuff. I love new rubber. Maybe I use this card as one of the non-Valentine's Day cards for the class... we'll see.

Kids are back to school and that means lots of running back and forth for me. I love our days on the playground after school though. There is a group of kids that are becoming very good friends, and it is such a joy watching them play. By the time we get home semi-frozen and tired, we're all ready for some hot chocolate and grilled cheese sandwiches made with smoked gouda. Yum.

My younger son's school is collecting money for the new playground, they had to take the old one down as it was made with that pressure treated wood that is not safe for kids anymore. Right now, the young kids under the age of 6 have nowhere to play. I would like to help, so I decided to schedule my classes and some make and takes on one Saturday in February or beginning of March, and give all the proceeds to the school. Stay tuned for the exact date and your E-vites. If you're reading this and would like to be invited, but you don't belong to my regular mailing group, send me a quick e-mail or leave a comment and I will make sure to include you in this fundraiser.

Blog you later.
21 Responses
  1. sumbine Says:

    Very beautiful card, i like the colors and your layout.

    Hugs Sabine


  2. Sharon Says:

    Like how the flowers are popped up. Very nice.


  3. Abi Bundy Says:

    Beautiful card, wish we had that set!


  4. Jan Says:

    Beautiful cards Dragana! Love the colors!


  5. Jacqueline Says:

    Gorgeous!! Love the colors and flowers!!


  6. This is so pretty, I really love the warm, rich colors.


  7. Tenia Nelson Says:

    Gorgeous card!! Thanks for sharing!!
    -t


  8. Unknown Says:

    such a beautiful card, its been a while that i use flowers, so makes me want to get those flowers out again ;)


  9. Jacquel Says:

    This is really pretty...have fun playing in your studio!!


  10. Veronica Z Says:

    This card is beautiful! I love the shades of rust/orange. The bling adds a really nice touch as well. TYFS!


  11. so cute!!!


  12. Nancy Says:

    So beautiful...love the colors!!


  13. Anonymous Says:

    What gorgeous shades of orange. Really well done!


  14. Anonymous Says:

    Love the orange and black together.


  15. Tammy Says:

    One word - gorgeous!


  16. Louise F NZ Says:

    Beautiful card, I just lov ethe colours and the layout is fab.


  17. Abi Bundy Says:

    I love your blog and everything you make so I have an award for you on my blog, come pick it up!


  18. Anonymous Says:

    Hi you, long time ... I love your Embrase Life card, the colours are fantastic and so is your colouring!!! Thanks for noticing my 'new' picture, and yes I did actually colour it, well highlights anyways. I just took it yesterday, thought I needed an updated one!


  19. Sounds like you have been having fun! I love that set too and your card is just wonderful!


  20. *Sally* Says:

    beautiful! Wonderful colours.

    Hope you fundraising goes well :D

    Sally xx


  21. Sara Says:

    Love this, love the flowers and the colors-great job


Related Posts with Thumbnails