Dragana Skoro
Next Saturday, January 31st, I am having an open house. The new catalogue is in, Sale-a-Bration is starting on February 1st, enough to get a party going. We will do couple of make and takes with supplies from the new Stampin' Up catalogue. You can get your new catalogue for $10, or you can have it for free with a $75 order of SU supplies. This is a no-fee make and take session, but please pre-register so I can prepare enough make and takes. There will be snacks, make and takes, couple of show and tells, and little gifts. Please join me if you're free. RVSP to happyinker@gmail.com or (604) 684-1666 and then come to 3150 Stephens Street in Vancouver.

I do not have a new card today. Or, I do have few new cards but I didn't take photos of them. I'll do it tomorrow. Here are the photos that I did take...






Can you tell it was a day spent with boys today? I had a blast. OK, I doubt this is what you came here for. Oh, well... :-)

Blog y'a later.
6 Responses
  1. It looks like you all had a great day! Cards will always be there, but kids grow up too fast. Anytime you spend with your children is time well-spent!


  2. ROTFL! Great pictures!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Your open house sounds like it'll be fun. Great photos too.


  4. Veronica Z Says:

    Cute pics! Good luck at your open house!


  5. Abi Bundy Says:

    good luck at your open house!


  6. stephanie Says:

    Looks like a page right from "A Lego a day.com! Your boys may enjoy this! Mine did and he is 14!


Related Posts with Thumbnails