Dragana Skoro
We had a great day today. The weather was just fantastic, sunny and cold. I kept thinking that we should be somewhere in the mountains roasting marshmallows and hot dogs. No such luck, but the boys had a really fun day. They played outside all day, they would just bring their rosy cheeks in when hungry. I love days like today. Not too many chores, lovely weather and boys full of beans. :-) They should sleep well.

I made this card the other day, but didn't have a chance to post it yet. As I didn't make a new card today, I'll use this one.




Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White (SU!) for card base, Autumn Wine DP (SU!), Chocolate Chip (SU!), Close To Cocoa (SU!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Stamps: Just Buzzing By (SU!)
Other: dimensionals (SU!), Prisma pencils, baby oil, paper piercer, gold brads (SU!), 1/4" circle punch (SU!), Chocolate Chip Stampin' Marker (SU!), ticket corner punch.


I am hoping for another day like this tomorrow. Kids don't have classes, it is a Pro-D day. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather. Off I go to put kids to bed. Blog y'a later.
24 Responses
  1. sumbine Says:

    Great card, i like the warm colors and the stitching.


  2. Veronica Z Says:

    I'm happy you had such a wonderful day! This card is so cute! Love the DP, and of course the stamp set. TYFS!


  3. Jaspere Says:

    Look at all those bees. Love the colors you used too. Its so 'bee-like'


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Glad to hear you had a great day! I think you're right about the boys ... they should have slept very WELL last night! Well I just wanted to tell you how adorable this little bee card is. I love how you cut out all the bees and placed them around the hive! Great Dragana!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    So cute! I love all of the little bees.


  6. This is just too cute! LOVE what you did with this set! :)


  7. Jacquel Says:

    LOVE IT!!! the colors are so nice...excellent job!!!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Oh this is just superb! My beekeeping friend would go nuts over this one!


  9. Sharon Says:

    A very hap-bee card! Like the touch of gemstones at the bottom.


  10. This is the best of all of the bee cards I have seen so far with this set, so bee-utiful!!!!


  11. Michelle Says:

    GREAT card! I just LOVE this stamp set too! It's on my "list"!


  12. Jan Says:

    Bee-utiful!


  13. Really nice job with this set - I love all the busy little bees! Really great cutting job - what patience!


  14. Anonymous Says:

    I saw this in the new SU catalogue and thought how cute. I am so glad I blogged by here to see your creation. TFS


  15. Anonymous Says:

    Oh a gorgeous card Dragana!

    Very warm and pouring rain here today. The monsoonal trough must be sitting right overhead!


  16. Abi Bundy Says:

    i love these bee's they are so cute!


  17. Louise F NZ Says:

    This is adorable Dragana, I love all the "bees" so cute.


  18. Sara Says:

    This is too cute, I love those little bee babies


  19. Nancy Says:

    So adorable...I can't wait to get this set!


  20. Tammy Says:

    You did such a good job on this. I am thinking though, that faces on bees scare me! :)


  21. linnes Says:

    Wow great card, with all the busy bees lovely!


  22. What a CUTE card! I love this stamp set (:


  23. Wow! So detailed! What a beautifully done card - love all the bees!


  24. Tina Says:

    Love your Bee's!


Related Posts with Thumbnails