Dragana Skoro
Over the last couple of weeks I received few blog blings that I didn't have time to do anything about. Well, here they are, all three of them:

This one I received from Loretta Rogers:


Thanks Loretta!

The rules say I should give this to 5 people and link to them. As I have to list more people for the other blings, I would probably need about 20 people. Instead, I will leave this to all of you who come to my blog, you all deserve it for putting up with me. Lol.

The next one is


I received it from Katherine Cosimano. Thanks Katherine! I did this back in the summer, maybe August... If you go to the older posts, you'll find it,

And the latest one was


from Tenia Nelson. I am very thankful Tenia!

Many thanks to you all for taking time to stop and look at my work.

OK, let's get on with a card...




The photographs are not the best today, I don't have time to redo them though. I started with (again) natural white for a card base. I apologize, I can't remember which designer paper is the one I used, I have a feeling it is one of the Heidi Grace designs. Anyway, that was matted on Blue Bayou and pierced. The snowflakes were done in embossing resist on Soft Sky with Pacific Point ink, and again, matted on Blue Bayou. I put a crystal brad by MM in the middle of each and mounted them on a piece of Whisper White matted on... guess... yes! Blue Bayou! "Marry Christmas" was stamped in Versamark and embossed with a Detail Silver embossing powder. This will be one of the cards we will do for my Technique class. Here is the list:

Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White for card base, Blue Bayou (SU!), Whisper White (SU!, Soft Sky (SU!), Heidi Grace DP
Ink: Pacific point (SU!), Versamark
Stamps: Snow Swirled (SU!), "Merry Christmas" Stampendous
Other: crystal brads (MM); dimensionals (SU!), paper piercer, silver embossing powder, sponges, clear embossing powder.


Blog you later.
24 Responses
  1. Susan White Says:

    Very pretty, I love the snowflake image


  2. Patti Says:

    I love the snowflakes. This is a beautiful card.


  3. What a stunning card! Love the layers and the paper piercing! :)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    This is soooo beautiful!


  5. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Beautiful card. Love the wonderful colors!


  6. Ann Says:

    So pretty! Love the colors and bling! :D


  7. loretta Says:

    The snowflakes are pretty!

    Congrats on all the awards, love your blog!


  8. Unknown Says:

    beautiful., i love the colors


  9. Jan Says:

    Beautiful card Dragana!


  10. That card is so pretty!! TFS!


  11. *Sally* Says:

    I love this, my Christmas colours are blue and silver. Gorgeous :D


  12. Jacquel Says:

    Awesome cards and love the colors you used!!!


  13. Sara Says:

    congrats on the awards, and beautiful card, love the colors. I'm Sara from your scs blog group #6, just stoppin by to say "HI"


  14. Jacqueline Says:

    Gorgeous!! Love this card!


  15. Tammy Says:

    Very pretty!


  16. Unknown Says:

    beautiful, and well deserved awards ;)


  17. Wow!! This is so beautiful and elegant! Love the Blue Bayou with the white and silver.


  18. Unknown Says:

    I love this card. Thank you for sharing!!

    Jessica Lynn


  19. Pia Says:

    This card is beautiful. I really like the rhinestone accents in the snowflakes!


  20. Veronica Z Says:

    This card is oh so pretty! I love your color choices and the embosed snowflakes. Beautiful!


  21. Tina Says:

    Very elegant looking card! I really like the colors.


  22. Pretty cards! Congratulations on your awards...Your work is always great!


  23. Anonymous Says:

    Absolutely beautiful!


  24. Anonymous Says:

    Lovely card Dragana...Very resfreshing!


Related Posts with Thumbnails