Dragana Skoro
I love fall... I love all the colours, smells, crisp days... I even put people into "season categories". There are winter people, there are spring people, there are summer people, and then there are fall people. The card I made yesterday is for fall people. It happens to be a birthday card, but that is not how I decide which category you fall in. I see colours when I look at the people, we each have a colour associated with us. Anyway, here is the card...





I started with a A2 size card. First layer is Basic Black sized to 1/16" smaller than the base. Beautiful Life Leaf was cut to 4" x 5 1/4", corners were cut with a ticket corner punch, then lightly sanded with sanding blocks and pierced. I used my Cuttlebug to cut two shapes with Top Note die - Basic Black and Boho Chic. With my paper snips I cut off the perforated part and then I matted it on black. Prima flowers were coloured with SU! re-inkers, pierced and a gold brad was put through each. I stamped Happy Birthday in Versamark and embossed with a gold detail embossing powder. The shape of the inner Top Note was traced with a gold gel pen. I popped the central piece with dimensionals and added Prima flowers with mini glue dots. Voila!

Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White for card base (SU!), Basic Black (SU!), Beautiful Life Leaf (Bo Bunny), Urban Window Collection - Boho Chic Fancy Free (We R Memory Keepers)
Ink: Versamark
Stamps: Elegant Greetings (SU!)
Other: gold brads (SU); dimensionals (SU!), Top Note Die used in Cuttlebug, paper piercer, glue dots, Prima Flowers, Su! re-inkers, gold gel pen, ticket corner punch, sanding blocks (SU!), paper snips


Blog you later.
31 Responses
  1. loretta Says:

    beautiful card!

    You've been nominated for a blogger award!

    Check it out on my blog!

    Loretta


  2. Jan Says:

    Beautiful card! And congrats on the blogger nomination award!


  3. Your fall card turned out wonderful!

    Tracy


  4. Holly Young Says:

    oh how pretty! I'm a fall person too and this card really makes me feel it! I love your colors and the placement of all those primas!


  5. This card is just amazing!!!! It looks soooo professional (: I love the colors too! Have a great Thanksgiving!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Your card looks sensational!


  7. loretta Says:

    Dragana;

    Fixed the link in my blog, if it still isn't working let me know! Thanks for letting me know and enjoy your award!


  8. Tenia Nelson Says:

    Gor-to-the-geous!!! This is just awesome!! Happy Turkey Day!!


  9. Anonymous Says:

    This card is just gorgeous!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    This card is just gorgeous!


  11. Pat (mspfd) Says:

    Gosh, this is terrific. What fabulous details. Love the top note layers and the wonderful gold edge. Beautiful!


  12. I LOVE this card! Stunning work! :D


  13. Anonymous Says:

    Dragana ... this is absolutely beautiful. The colours are truly spectacular fall colours and the primas are so nicely coloured with the reinkers to match! I love it, as usual!!!


  14. Melzie Says:

    Great card!!


  15. Hi Dragana! I found your blog through the SCS Blog Comment thread, and decided to give you a TAG on my blog (Blame it on the Mojo, http://mystampinsistahs.blogspot.com/). I hope you don't mind! It can be a fun way to 'meet' new bloggers and become acquainted with other blogs. If you don't feel like playing along, that's perfectly okay. Your blog rocks, and I've enjoyed having the opportunity to check out all of your beautiful creations. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Katherine



  16. Abi Bundy Says:

    I love Autumn colours, love the flowers very stylish!


  17. Patti Says:

    This is a stunning card. I love your use of the flowers.


  18. Michelle W. Says:

    Wow! This is just stunning!


  19. This is such a nice combination of colours and it really works!


  20. Anonymous Says:

    Beautiful! I love how you cut off the perforation to mat. I must get this die!


  21. Unknown Says:

    how beautiful!
    great job


  22. Very very beautiful!!! TFS


  23. Tenia Nelson Says:

    I wanted to let you know that I am nominating you for the coolest blog award!! If you need more info please go to my blog!!

    -t


  24. Lauren Says:

    Thats gorgeous. xxx


  25. Beautiful colors! Great card.


  26. Beautiful colors! Great card.


  27. Pia Says:

    The colors on this card are just so warm... Perfect!


  28. Jacquel Says:

    Wow, this is awesome and great colors! Amazing job!!!


  29. Michelle Says:

    OOooh I have a Fall birthday!! LOL! That is a gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it!!


  30. Jaspere Says:

    Beautiful. I just love all those flowers.


Related Posts with Thumbnails