Dragana Skoro
I admit. I am a bad blogger. What can I say.

Many things happening in my life and then we went away. We spent few days at Birch Bay State Park down in Washington State. You know, those State parks are great when cold weather arrives. Unlike our provincial parks, they have hook-ups for our motor home, plus they stay open all year. And they are a great deal for just $25 a night. We spent some time playing on the beach in the rain, went trails hiking, pretended we were great hunters chasing a bear... and watched people. People coming to State Parks at this time of the year are either really huge outdoors lovers as we are, or have a sad stories to tell. There was a woman there, all by herself, not really sure how to operate any of the RV features, how to hook up or use amenities... "It's a long story why I'm here all on my own", Fran tells us in her deep Southern accent. Her RV looks as if she packed up everything that ever meant anything to her. There are pictures, clothes, little notes scattered throughout her RV. A whole lifetime.

There was a Volvo station wagon there too. An older lady and her two cats sleep, eat and entertain each others in there. The only time she came out was to use the bathroom nearby. I can't help but wonder what her story is.

On to the cards... I haven't posted for so long that I think you should have more than one card to see. So, here they come.

These are the cards I made for a big order in Quebec for a friend of mine.




Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White for card base, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy (SU!)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy (SU!, Gold (Encore))
Stamps: Season of Joy, Nombreux Joyeux messages, To You and Yours(SU!)
Other: gold brads (SU); dimensionals (SU!), punches - scalloped circle, circle, scallops edge (SU!), paper piercer





Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White for card base, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red (SU!)
Stamps: Season of Joy, Nombreux Joyeux messages, French Script, Poinsettia wheel (SU!)
Other: gold brads (SU); dimensionals (SU!), Nestabilities, paper piercer, gold gel pen, unknown red ribbon


I also made lots of cards for people around here. You can find my cards in Campbell's Gold farm gift store in Abbotsford now. They have some amazing honey, wax and pollen products, pottery and mead! I might end up working for mead, who knows! Lol. I will show you just one of many cards I made lately. I have to save something for later.



Supplies Used:
Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Real Red (SU!)
Ink: Basic Black (SU!)
Stamps: Festive Four (SU!)
Other: gold brads (SU); dimensionals (SU!), paper piercer, Copics

I hope I kind of made up for not posting so long. I'll try to be more on top of things from now on. Honest. Blog you later.
25 Responses
  1. Jill Cooper Says:

    cute cards and colors...


  2. Kerilou Says:

    Your cards are just gorgeous. Like right out of the catalog!! Just stunning. glad you are back!
    Keri


  3. Carmen Says:

    Great cards! I was wondering where you were, nice to have you back.


  4. Leslie Says:

    Loving those holiday cards!!


  5. Unknown Says:

    Love, love, love your holiday cards!!


  6. Lorraine Says:

    your cards are beautiful! Perfect for the holidays. thanks for sharing.
    Your trip sounds like fun! I love the beach in the rain!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Well, well, well ... your finally back, and I must say ... it's about time! LOL I missed seeing your beautiful cards and little stories. Anyhow, glad your posting again. Sounds like your little adventure was super fun, and it must have been beautiful there this time of year. By the way ... your cards are gorgeous as usual! Talk you again soon!!!!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BACK! I really missed you and all of your beautiful creations. All of your cards are gorgeous...please don't go away again-you have too much creativity in you.


  9. Eleonor Says:

    Dragana, I love your cards. So elegant.
    Eleonor


  10. Lastel Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  11. Lastel Says:

    Very pretty cards , all of them !


  12. Unknown Says:

    oh my so so cute. i love it. great work.


  13. loretta Says:

    The cards are lovely!


  14. Tonya Says:

    I've been a bad blogger lately too...but girl these cards make up for it!!! Great job!!


  15. Very pretty cards. I love the simplicity of them, but there's still a lot of detail without being overwhelming. How smart to use the naturals white as a base - much sturdier, and great with the colors you chose!


  16. wild4blue Says:

    Beautiful holiday cards! All of them. TFS


  17. Abi Bundy Says:

    lovin these cards! love the season of joy set too beautiful ideas thanks!


  18. what a nice bunch of holiday cards.


  19. It's the first time I've noticed that you have cards in french! They're lovely. Nice to see you back!

    Brandi


  20. Tenia Nelson Says:

    Love these cards!!
    -t


  21. Pia Says:

    Love your cards! Thanks for posting the up close angles, too. Those are awesome!


  22. Erin Says:

    I love all the cards you posted...I am way behind with my christmas cards this year...wanna come help LOL...The color combinations are gorgeous...Happy Holidays!!

    --Erin--


  23. These cards are just wonderful!!! Great to see you back (:


  24. All of these are beautiful!! OMGosh your art work is gorgeous!


  25. Tina Says:

    Your cards are just amazing! love all of them! YOur little details are great!


Related Posts with Thumbnails