Dragana Skoro
It seems as if it's been forever since my last post. My house is still upside down for all of you that asked. Cabinets are in, floor is in, we need to do some minor adjustment on cabinets and then bring the granite in and do the final touches - trim on the door and the window, baseboard, you know, all those. Between that, school, pumpkin patch, Halloween preparation, my volunteering, I am sure I am forgetting something, I had no time to blog. I made quite a few cards as I have few big orders, but never had time to take photos and post. Well, I will post two cards today. Also, I had people ask me to start writing out the recipe for my cards, so I will.

Here is the first one.



Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White for card base, Always Artichoke, (SU!) and Silver Lining Gleam by We Are Memory Keepers
Ink: Always Artichoke (SU!)
Stamps: All Year Cheer I (SU!)
Other: flower brads (Making Memories); dimensionals (SU!)

And this is another Christmas Card...




Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White for card base, Old Olive DP, Old Olive, (SU!) and Color Connect Elegant Berry by The Paper Company
Ink: Versamark Onyx Black
Stamps: Q.T. Hooty by Pink Cat Studio
Other: dimensionals (SU!), Copics, White Gel pen, paper piercer

I have more cards to come, but later. Off to go to take kids to school. Blog you later.
22 Responses
  1. That Owl is TOO CUTE, Dragana! I love it. the stitching is grat and the red really makes it pop! Fab!


  2. great cards!!!! I love the little owl card (: I understand about life being busy!!!!


  3. Elizabeth Says:

    I like the one with the flower brad; very pretty!


  4. Heidi Says:

    that owl is adorable!


  5. Michelle Says:

    Adorable cards ~~~ LOVE that owl!! Isn't it funny that owls are sooooo popular these days?? This one sure is cute!!!


  6. Super cute!! Love that owl


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Dragana, so glad to see you are posting again! I missed you sharing with us. Love both cards ... the flower brads are such a great touch, and the PCS Hooty Owl is coloured to perfection! P.S. I just ordered the Q.T. Hooty Owl, thanks to you!!!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    As always Dragana, your cards are magnificent. I love them!


  9. Melissa Says:

    Oh I love your QT Hooty card! The colours are fab and the stitching is so fun, great job!!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    I love the paper for the first card and the owl is so cute in the second card.


  11. Anonymous Says:

    Both of these cards are totally adorable, but that little owl just cracks me up! Great job! :)

    Rachel
    www.muchadoaboutstamping.typepad.com


  12. Oh-that owl is too cute!


  13. ~ j Says:

    beautiful cards :)


  14. Mary Dawn Says:

    that owl is just too too cute!


  15. Leslie Says:

    Really cute!


  16. Lesly Says:

    Great cards! Thank you for sharing.


  17. Laura lok Says:

    wow that is adorable


  18. Carmen Says:

    You always make great cards. I love the owl!!!!!


  19. Ann Says:

    That little owl is SO cute!


  20. Tegan Says:

    i love those owls! and you use them so well :)


  21. kk127g Says:

    Love the cards. Great blog
    KK


  22. Anonymous Says:

    I love QT Hooty. I liked how you made him pop out with the dimensionals. Great job!


Related Posts with Thumbnails