Dragana Skoro
This is really fantastic. Monique Hawrelluk, a fellow crafter (and Canadian), which I have a great amount of respect for has awarded me with (a moment of a suspension...)



Wow! Monique's blog, Self Expressions, is full of beautiful creations, so please visit her.

Now, here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

These are the people I would like to nominate:

1. Michelle Shuman (aka mybelle101) - a wonderful lady with wonderful design skills. Love her dearly.
2. Jessica Russel has a lot beautiful things to share Go and check it out.
3. Daniela Dobson is one of those people I would like to be when I grow up. :-) Go for a visit - well worth it.
4. Heather is a woman with a wonderful big heart. Go and visit her blog.
5. KAT (shhh! her name is Kathy) has some really neat stuff on her beautiful blog.
6. Stephanie is well worth a visit too.
7. Jackie is a mother and a crafter. Her blog shows both sides of her, so sweet.

Thanks again for thinking of me Monique!

Stay tuned for pictures of my non-existent kitchen and deck. It will be a good "before" picture. Roofers will be done today, gutters will be done next week, and the rest... Who knows?!?!?! Blog you later.
3 Responses
  1. thank you Dragana!!! You're so sweet :)

    I'm getting ready to start on a kitchen remodel of my own...any suggestions? ;)

    {{{hugs!}}}
    ~Michelle


  2. KAT Says:

    Wow - thanks for the "bling" a girl can never had too much blig!!! BTW - want to visit and sharpen all my Prismas??? I'm too lazy and only sharpen them if I use that color (well - I guess that advantage of that is you know the colors that are unloved!!!)

    KAT


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks for the bling. I have your blog on my blogroll so I know when you update. Sounds like you have been busy. I have cleaning my shed and yard on my list of things to do. We'll see how much actually gets done this weekend. LOL

    Have a great weekend.

    Heather
    scrappinmominky.blogspot.com


Related Posts with Thumbnails