Dragana Skoro
After all that thinking and preparing, we will stay home this weekend. My husband had a little accident on his motorcycle while going to work yesterday morning and is in VGH awaiting a surgery on his left foot. Kids are disappointed, but are mostly concerned about their dad. My older son, Milan, right after he got up this morning, went to the window, pulled the curtains open and told me he was going to wait for a cab that is bringing daddy home now. And he stood there for awhile...

So, I guess I will stay home and make whole bunch of cocktails and have them in my backyard while BBQ-ing. Rain or shine. And here is what I am going to make:

Pomegranate White Rum with Vanilla Sugar

1/4 cup pomegranate juice
2 ounces white rum
1 tablespoon vanilla sugar, or to taste
4 ounces club soda
Cracked ice
6 sprigs fresh mint

In a cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients except the mint and shake well. Mull the mint in the bottom of a cocktail glass. Strain the pomegranate mixture into the glass with the mulled mint, and serve.

This is very yummy... Once I tried to do this with pomegranate Orchid liquor, it was tasty but powerful... It was a very interesting evening so to say. :-) Also, could be done with vodka instead of rum... Enjoy!

I made some cards, but took no photos... I owe you few...
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails