Dragana Skoro
I really do miss my hubby... I went to see him in the hospital today, this was yet another day of waiting for the surgery that never happened. Watching him in that hospital bed made me think of how blessed we are that we're all healthy and loving each others. So, tonight I am posting couple of scrapbook pages from February this year. My husband has gone to Mission and left our car there (he got up 4 am in order to do this), came back on the train and then we took boys out to Mission on the train. They loved it...





It is things like this little trip that make me love him even more. Blog you tomorrow!
3 Responses
  1. Stephanie Says:

    Great Pages... I hope you hubby gets his surgery soon and recovers quickly...


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I am sorry to hear about your hubbies surgery. Our daughter Samantha (www.Specialneedsma.com) is constantly in and out of the hospital. It is so stressful for the entire family. I seriously hope all goes well and that he returns home quickly and healthier than ever!

    On a happier note, I am loving your blog. Hope you don't mind if I stay awhile and look around! :)


  3. Oh, my Gosh Marie... I checked your website, what a lovely idea. I felt so bad complaining about something so trivial as a foot surgery after seeing what you are going through. I didn't manage to find a contact info - I hope you find this... I have some experience in web design, maybe I could give you a hand if you need help with maintaining the site. Or if you ever decide to do something like "Stamp for kids with special needs" (just an idea), please let me know... Thank you for your kind wishes, I hope some of the goodness you're spreading around comes back to you.

    Dragana


Related Posts with Thumbnails