Dragana Skoro
I wish someone would give me some photography lessons... I always think that my cards look so much better in real life. I don't have a problem taking good photos of my boys, but for the life of me I can not do a good photo of my cards. Anyway... Here are few I made lately. Some were inspired by some of the artists on Splitcoaststampers.com. I wish I knew the names so I can give a credit where a credit is due. If you need to know anything about a certain card, just fire the questions away!












I think this is enough for now... I have many more, so keep your eyes open.

Blog you later.
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Love them Dragana! All are adorable.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Beautiful cards. I think you did a great job of taking pictures of them.

    Heather
    scrappinmominky over at SCS

    http://scrappinmominky.blogspot.com/


  3. Tracy Says:

    These are all beautiful! The colors you chose are just perfect!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    These cards are beautiful! You did a great job


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Beautiful cards! I love the variety of colours and designs.


  6. Lori Barnett Says:

    Now THAT'S a bunch of beautiful cards!! great job on all :)


  7. Your cards are gorgeous! I'm by no means a photographer but I like to shoot my cards in daylight. HTH!


  8. Veronica Z Says:

    All of your cards are lovely! I really like your style. I have to say the first card is my favorite though. Great work!


  9. Jennifer Says:

    They are all very nice... love the embrace life one :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails