Dragana Skoro
What a beautiful day here in Vancouver! I feel like going out and spending a day with my boys playing. We were house/stroller/buggy board bound as there was so much to do while Tony was in a hospital. Back to normal! (Hmmm, I wonder?????)

As I promised, here is the card I made for Tony. It was meant to be a "We miss you" card, but it turned into "Welcome Home" card... Either way, I think it is fun. For those of you who don't know, I have two boys - and they are in the back of my truck on my card...


The main image (Stampin' Up Loads of Love) was coloured with Copics after being stamped on 110# cardstock from Staples, cut out and popped up with the dimensionals. I used jumbo eyelets for wheels. The background was stamped with Linen background stamp (Stampin Up again). The greeting is from a different Stampin' Up set (Wonderful Words, retired). That is it for now...

I think I will do some photographing today instead of making new cards, I have many I have never taken pictures of. So, brace for one big post of many cards...

Blog you later.
5 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Totally cute! I am sure he loved it!!!


  2. Jennifer Says:

    I love the vibrant colors of the hearts! Copics are calling my name...lol


  3. Tegan Says:

    wow!!
    love the simplicity of this card. it is so gorgeous :D


  4. Anonymous Says:

    All the colored hearts make me happy! Great card!


  5. Tony Lort Says:

    So!! Do I have a great wife or what?!!!!

    Thanks Honey, I love my card.
    Tony


Related Posts with Thumbnails