Dragana Skoro
It was raining all day. It's still raining. And I was actually glad. It meant I can stay at home and stamp... :-) So, I made this card with a flower I saw on Stacey King's blog. So easy to make, and yet so wonderful... Here is my version




I made few more cards, but I will take pictures tomorrow as the light is really bad right now, pictures are turning out funny.

I finally received my pre-order from Stampin' Up. I got my scallop punch, In Color bundle and some other stuff from the old catalogue. I will play with them tomorrow. I will also try to do a little tutorial on how to make those lady bugs that all of you loved so much.

Blog you later.
10 Responses
  1. Um WOW! That is stunning! Love what you did! I want instructions girl!!!!


  2. Michelle Says:

    This is great! I love the 3D flower and the colors. I need instructions too! How did you do that???


  3. Victoria Says:

    What a fantastic idea worked up in great colors.


  4. Wendy Says:

    Love the flower, very creative


  5. This is just terrific. Looks like you curled up the petal ends - with a piercing tool? Oh, please, share with us!


  6. Erika H. Says:

    What a fabulous card! I love, love, love the rich and warm colors you used. Beautiful flower.


  7. Lynn Says:

    Oh this is so cool how you made the flower! I really like the warm colors too!


  8. Jess Says:

    Love the dimension on this card! How fun!


  9. Holly Says:

    I wish it would rain here! Your card is magnificent! I saw the tutorial on that flower and haven't made one yet, but I want to! I love the colors you used in your card.
    Just found your blog through SCS and want to look around more!


  10. I love how you made the flower pop like that! Wonderful job (:


Related Posts with Thumbnails