Dragana Skoro
It was raining all day. It's still raining. And I was actually glad. It meant I can stay at home and stamp... :-) So, I made this card with a flower I saw on Stacey King's blog. So easy to make, and yet so wonderful... Here is my version




I made few more cards, but I will take pictures tomorrow as the light is really bad right now, pictures are turning out funny.

I finally received my pre-order from Stampin' Up. I got my scallop punch, In Color bundle and some other stuff from the old catalogue. I will play with them tomorrow. I will also try to do a little tutorial on how to make those lady bugs that all of you loved so much.

Blog you later.
10 Responses
  1. Amanda Says:

    Um WOW! That is stunning! Love what you did! I want instructions girl!!!!


  2. Michelle W. Says:

    This is great! I love the 3D flower and the colors. I need instructions too! How did you do that???


  3. Victoria Says:

    What a fantastic idea worked up in great colors.


  4. Wendy Hall Says:

    Love the flower, very creative


  5. This is just terrific. Looks like you curled up the petal ends - with a piercing tool? Oh, please, share with us!


  6. Erika H. Says:

    What a fabulous card! I love, love, love the rich and warm colors you used. Beautiful flower.


  7. Lynn Put Says:

    Oh this is so cool how you made the flower! I really like the warm colors too!


  8. Jess Says:

    Love the dimension on this card! How fun!


  9. Holly Young Says:

    I wish it would rain here! Your card is magnificent! I saw the tutorial on that flower and haven't made one yet, but I want to! I love the colors you used in your card.
    Just found your blog through SCS and want to look around more!


  10. I love how you made the flower pop like that! Wonderful job (:


Related Posts with Thumbnails