Dragana Skoro
Well, Tegan received my cards, so I can post the one I kept a secret until she gets it... I used Pink Cat studio stamp. It is a very simple card, but the image itself is so wonderful, it doesn't need a lot more.




The image was coloured with Copics, cut out and popped on dimensionals, and each flower on the hat has a little "gem". A little bit of sewing (I am not very good at that, I have to practice, lol). some piercing and one of my favourite colour combination - pink and brown.

That is it for tonight. Blog you later.
9 Responses
  1. Stephanie Says:

    This is so stinkin' cute! I think your sewing looks fine. Great job!


  2. OOOOOo...this is so cute. I came to see you from SCS. You were the post above me. Love your blog!!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Wow. Great card. The coloring is beautiful. And all that work to cut it out! And your sewing is just fine! TFS this beautiful card


  4. Cris A Says:

    You're making me really want some owl stamps!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Wow Dragana ... this is just so adorable!!! I love how you coloured the owls with your copics, and popping the image up on the card ... fantastic!!


  6. Lynn Put Says:

    This is sooooo adorable! Love the owls and how you colored and popped them up!


  7. Melissa Says:

    I love how you coloured the stamp Dragana! Great job!!


  8. This is Fabulous! I LOVE it!!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog...I had to come see you!!


  9. Erika H. Says:

    Oh my goodness....this is the most adorable owl card ever! I just love the colors, the gems on the hats, and the sewing. Beautiful work!


Related Posts with Thumbnails