Dragana Skoro
Another rainy day and for some reason I was lacking inspiration. Usually on those days, I just start playing with my scraps and supplies and see what happens. I, kind of, enjoy those days, I don't feel like I have to really finish any projects. Today though I did finish one card. I thought it was a good way of using some of my smaller scraps.



Supplies Used:
Paper: Crumb Cake (SU!); Early Espresso (SU!); scraps of different colours (SU)
Ink: Early Espresso (SU!)
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral (SU!)
Other: dimensionals (SU!); paper snips (SU!); white gel pen (SU!); corner chomper; baker's twine (SU!); Edge Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)


That's it, folks! Short and sweet today.

Blog ya' later,

11 Responses
  1. Becky Says:

    These flowers are beautiful in the different colors. Nice touch with the embossing in the middle.


  2. Emkay Says:

    Love the different coloured flowers. Such an elegant looking card.


  3. ddazzled71 Says:

    Dragana this is a wonderful use of your scraps and so very striking. I particularly love the embossed and twine centre piece.


  4. Tammy Says:

    Super card, love your color choices for the flowers.


  5. Love your colour combo and the added texture Dragana.


  6. MiamiKel Says:

    WOW!!! I love this! loev the pop of color on the brown - brilliant! I'm sorry about all your rain! Hopefully the sun has come out by now :)


  7. Lynn McAuley Says:

    I love this fabulous scrap beauty, Dragana!! Such bright blossoms so beautifully cut!!


  8. Karen Says:

    I love what you did with the stamp image, Dragana. This is one of my favorite stamp set and you did it justice.


  9. Hi Dragana, I am visiting you again to let you know I have given you a blog award. Enjoy!


  10. dawnmercedes Says:

    ooh, I really like the graphic look to this card! Great colors against the dark brown....wow!


  11. Unknown Says:

    This is an awesome card! Love the colors!

    Jenn


Related Posts with Thumbnails