Dragana Skoro
As most of you know, I have two boys, and there is no pink anywhere in my house. I don't wear pink, and it is only on baby cards you can find pink here. This card was made after I've seen some of these dresser cards on the internet. Some of them have mirrors, some don't, some are pink, some are blue. I thought they were really cute and cased one of them. This was done last month with my club.





Supplies Used:
Paper: Whisper White (SU!), Pretty In Pink (SU!), Rose Red (SU!), Watercolouring paper (SU!)
Ink: Pretty In Pink (SU!), Basic Black (SU!), Stazon (SU!), different inks for colouring
Stamps: Baby Bundle (SU!)
Other: dimensionals (SU!), paper snips (SU!), sponge (SU!), Basic Pearls (SU!), Curly Label punch (SU!), Word Window punch (SU!), Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack (SU!), blender pen (SU!)


We have to do some more Christmas shopping for the kids on the weekend, but we're thinking of going either to Mount Baker or to Manning Park for a day with kids. We all keep hoping for the snow.


Blog ya' later,

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails