Dragana Skoro
This time around I really, really have a good excuse for not blogging. The last few months were so busy - I didn't even remember that I have a blog. OK, OK, I did remember, but honestly, truly didn't have time to create and therefore felt I shouldn't be blogging either. I am getting back into crafting now, so watch out!!

At the end of the summer break we sold our house in Kitsilano and moved to Abbotsford. I don't know if you've ever sold a house before, this was my first time and let me tell you - I don't want to do it again. The number of hours that went into getting the house ready for viewing was huge! I keep thinking how many cool things I could have made in that time! LOL. Anyway, we're in Abbotsford now and finally starting to settle in the new house. There was a lot of work being done on the house and I wasn't able to unpack as fast as I wanted to. One of the areas that had to wait was my home studio. I will take pictures of my studio and post them in the next few days.

So, no worries, my classes, clubs and craft fairs are still happening. Christmas Stamp-A-Stack was a big success. We made 20 cards (4 each of 5 designs). Here they are:











I've been spending a lot of time with my boys. It was a difficult adjustment period in the beginning, but we are all doing really well now. Here are few pictures from our annual pumpkin patch trip. We always go to Westham Island Herb Farm. It is a great place:





OK, that is it for today.

Blog ya' later,

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails