Dragana Skoro
Saturday before going back to school. I quite enjoyed the spring break, I love having my kids home. Everything is so much slower and more relaxed. We've spent days reading, playing games and watching movies. We all love going to Reifel Bird Sanctuary so we did that too. It is so peaceful and you get to see so many birds. My older son Milan is turning into quite a photographer. One of the pictures he took:




Yesterday I posted about Portobello Market last weekend, but didn't have any pictures of my display. I do have a picture of the guest book I've made for the market. Supplies used are mixed, some are SU, some are dollar store, some are online purchases... Lookie:








I hope you like it. That's it for now. More coming soon.

Blog y'a later,

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails