Dragana Skoro
It's been so long since I've blogged... I've missed you all. Between all the classes, my clubs, working for the West Side Family Place Auction, I haven't had a lot of time for anything. The Auction was a great success. We've raised over $34,000. This was the best one yet! These funds are much needed and will bring a peace of mind to the staff and Board of Directors of this non-profit organization.

I've also started making some jewelry. I will be doing few craft shows, and I thought this would be a nice addition to my cards, calendars and bookmarks. Lookie:




I didn't forget about my card-making though. Here is one of the cards we will be making next Saturday and Sunday for my Stamp-A-Stack.




I will edit this post later on to add all the supplies. More Stamp-A-Stack cards coming tomorrow. Come back and check them out. If you're free next Saturday or Sunday between 12 and 5, come over, I have few spots still available (mostly Saturday though).


Blog y'a later,
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails