Dragana Skoro
You are invited to my Stampin' Up New Catalogue Party combined with my Rubber Rummage Sale!



Not only will I be selling my retired stamp sets & accessories at AMAZING PRICES, I will also have FREE make & takes (please RSVP for make & take), lots of samples on display (bring your camera!), door prizes, ordering specials, munchies and of course the BRAND NEW 2010/2011 Stampin' Up! Catalogue.

Earn Tickets to Win Awesome Door Prizes….


1 ticket for attending
2 tickets for each uninvited “new to Stampin’ Up!” adult friend you bring
3 ticket for every $50* (before tax and shipping) order you submit or
7 tickets for every $100* (before tax and shipping) order you submit
5 tickets for booking a workshop held before October 31st
10 tickets for joining my Stampers Club
15 tickets for signing up to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
*new catalogue orders only (not rubber rummage sale items, club orders don't count - sorry!)


Saturday, July 24th, 2010
12p.m. – 5p.m.

My home in Kitsilano

Please contact me for my address & directions

(604) 916-0145
happyinker@gmail.com


Cash only for Rummage Sale Items

Visa, Mastercard, cheque or cash accepted for catalogue orders.

P.S. This post will stay on the top until next Saturday.



0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails