Dragana Skoro



There is a very exciting special on right now. Every workshop order over $450 will receive ADDITIONAL $35 in hostess benefits. I have decided to sweeten it even more - book a party with me for August, and I will give you another $20 in free merchandise for qualifying workshops. Contact me for more details!



Due to a popular demand, I will be repeating

"SIMPLE FRIENDSHIP" CLASS $25



The neutral colors of the Bella Bleu DP combined with the Simple Friendship stamp set give this card set a vintage feel that brings us back to the days when sending hand-written notes to our friends and loved ones was common. Get inspired to send more cards with this beautiful portfolio and 4 coordinating cards.

August 19th
6-9 PM, my place, or

August 22nd
2-5 PM, my place.


NOTE: I MIGHT HAVE TO RE-DO IT IN A DIFFERENT PAPER, I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH OF "BELLA BLEU" I HAVE LEFT, IT IS RETIRED NOW. BUT, DON'T YOU WORRY YOURT PRETTY LITTLE HEADS, IT WILL BE GOR-GE-OUS!!!


Gotta run now - blog y'a later!


Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails