Dragana Skoro
We're back and fully recovered. Charlie, my three year old was quite heavily jet legged but we're pretty much back to normal. It was an awesome trip. Here are some pictures:

These are my kids at one of our favourite restaurants in Mostar.



This is also a part of the Old Town in Mostar.



Kids having a walk in the lake near my mountain house, Boracko Jezero.



All three boys climbing their way through the ancient city of Pocitelj (founded in 1383).



Kravice, beautiful falls in Hercegovina.



Playing in the sand of the Adriatic Sea.



It is really good to be back. It was a great trip, but we all missed our home. I will post again tomorrow and show you what I've made in the haze of jet legged days.

Blog you later.

8 Responses
  1. Sara Says:

    AMAZING pictures, what an awesome vacation.


  2. Jaspere Says:

    Welcome back! Thanks for sharing such great pictures.


  3. Michelle Says:

    Wow! How awesome your visit must have been! I miss Europe!! I loved living there!


  4. Michelle Says:

    Wow! How awesome your visit must have been! I miss Europe!! I loved living there!


  5. Just beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to more pictures (:


  6. Jan Says:

    Welcome back, Dragana! Glad you had a wonderful time and your pictures are just beautiful!


  7. Tina Says:

    Looks like an amazingly fun vacation!


  8. Abi Bundy Says:

    great pictures looks like fun!


Related Posts with Thumbnails