Dragana Skoro
Well, I had a very interesting two months. Lots of school activities, small trips, we were all sick with one type or another of a flu or a cold. I haven't even realized it's been almost two months since my last update. Ooops. I am back now.

Today is a gorgeous day in Vancouver. Practically summer. I am sitting in the garden with my laptop and enjoying it with my kids. It is only last few days that the weather got better, it was pretty miserable last month. I've been stamping a lot. I finished working on my craft room and I love it. It is so easy to find everything (provided I put it back where it belongs). :-) It seems that two techniques took over - watercolouring and soot stamping. I love both so much, I've hardly done anything else. An old stamp set by SU!, Natural Beauty was a great one to play with. Some cards were cased, some not, I made so many I am not sure anymore... Wanna see? Here are the five I really, really like...





Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White (SU!), Watercoluring paper - 140 lbs cold pressed (SU!), One of the SU! blues - I really need to learn my blues, Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Ink: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Really Rust (SU!). Baja Breeze (SU!)
Stamps: Natural Beauty (SU!), Linen (SU!), Sincere Salutations (SU!), French Script (SU!)
Other: dimensionals (SU!), blender pens (SU!), paper snips (SU!).






Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White (SU!) for card base, Watercoluring paper - 140 lbs cold pressed (SU!), Almost Navy (SU!)
Ink: Black Stazon, Old Olive (SU!), Pacific Point (SU!)
Stamps: Natural Beauty (SU!), SIncere Salutations (SU!)
Other: dimensionals (SU!), blender pens (SU!), paper snips (SU!).


The next three cards are all made with the same soot stamping technique, out of less than one sheet of glossy white.





Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White (SU!) for card base, Watercoluring paper - 140 lbs cold pressed (SU!) for the butterfly, green emboseed dotted paper (I am not sure of the company), glossy white (SU!), Chocolate Chip (SU!), More Mustard (SU!), Real Rust (SU!)
Ink: Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie (SU!)
Stamps: Natural Beauty (SU!)
Other: dimensionals (SU!), Zip Dry glue, paper snips (SU!), blender pen (SU!), candle, acrylic sealer matte






Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White (SU!) for card base, Watercoluring paper - 140 lbs cold pressed (SU!) for the butterfly, glossy white (SU!), More Mustard (SU!), Real Rust (SU!), gray from K & Company (Remake Night Blacks Mat Pad)
Ink: Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie (SU!)
Stamps: Natural Beauty (SU!)
Other: dimensionals (SU!), Zip Dry glue, paper snips (SU!), blender pen (SU!), candle, acrylic sealer matte






Supplies Used:
Paper: Natural White (SU!) for card base, Watercoluring paper - 140 lbs cold pressed (SU!) for the butterfly, glossy white (SU!), Basic Black (SU!), More Mustard (SU!), Real Rust (SU!)
Ink: Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie (SU!), Whisper White Craft (SU!)
Stamps: Natural Beauty (SU!), Friend Definition (Inkadinkado)
Other: dimensionals (SU!), Zip Dry glue, paper snips (SU!), blender pen (SU!), candle, acrylic sealer matte


I am hoping to be posting more often in the next few months. We are going away for a month to Europe. I will try to prepre stuff to post, I am not sure how much I can do on the road. There will be lot of photos though - stick around.

Blog y'a later!
19 Responses
  1. Jacquel Says:

    Glad you're back and love your card!


  2. Michelle Says:

    Welcome back!!! I'm glad you're back too! I LOVE the soot stamping and can see why you're hooked on it! Your cards are fantastic!!


  3. Unknown Says:

    wow, beautiful. glad to have you back ;)


  4. Jan Says:

    Glad you're back, Dragana! Beautiful cards!


  5. Jaspere Says:

    Welcome back! Great cards.


  6. Sara Says:

    glad to have you back, and gorgeous cards


  7. All the cards are awesome!!!


  8. Geekygirl Says:

    I recently discovered watercoloring too and I love using it too. Enjoy your time in Europe!


  9. Tenia Nelson Says:

    Glad you are back!! Awesome cards!! tfs!!
    -t


  10. Tammy Says:

    I've been gone too for a while. Welcome back.

    I have this set and have had no idea what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration. Beautiful job.


  11. Abi Bundy Says:

    gorgeous cards i have got to get a butterfly stamp!


  12. It's great to see you back and doing well!! All of your cards are really lovely. The Nature's Beauty set is one of my favorites. Beautifully done cards!!


  13. Veronica Z Says:

    I hope to see you posting more often because your cards are fabulous! I have not been the best blogger either, but I would rather post less often with cards that I am very happy with versus cards that I threw together just so that I can update my blog everyday. I love seeing your latest creations!


  14. I really like the 3D aspect of your cards and the soot technique is super cool.


  15. *Sally* Says:

    Lovely selection of butterfly cards!


  16. Tina Says:

    lovely cards, love to soot stamp as well!


  17. Jacquel Says:

    Hey There!
    I just wanted to let you know that my blog feed was all messed up! You'll have to re-link my blog to get my updated posts. I know that this is a hassle and I do apologize!!!


  18. Beautiful cards! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!


  19. Theresa Says:

    Totally lovin' your blog. I'm going to point this blog out to a fellow stampin friend of mine. We have a little private joke (at my expence) over Really Rust. Your work just proves that Really Rust is a great colour to work with, LOL.


Related Posts with Thumbnails