Dragana Skoro
Yahooo!!! They are here. Kids and hubby are going to have sandwiches for dinner tonight. :-) Have you ever wondered what 132 Prisma pencils look like? Have you ever wondered what is it like to sharpen that many pencils??? Well, here it is...

I have a little blister from sharpening all those pencils (no kidding), I was using that small sharpener that comes with Prisma pencils... Lol...

So, I played a little, I made two cards using Prismas, but no Gamsol, I really don't want it in the house with my boys, so I used baby oil. I love Prismas...



The first image is from SU When I Grow Up. The second one is from Pink Cat Studio. I just love Melissa's images. I purchased these stamps a while ago, but mounted them today (except the one I sent card to Tegan Swift). Sorry, Melissa! :-)






The next card is also made with a stamp from Pink Cat Studio, his name is Billy. He could be Charlie, just like my son... They are equally troubles. Normally, he has a lasoo, but I lost it for this card...




And the last is a thank you card I made last night.



Do I deserve to go to bed and rest or do I deserve to go to bed and rest??? :-) Blog you later!
26 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    All of your cards are amazing. Dragana, you are extremely talented. I love visiting your blog. One day, I hope to have great artwork like yours.


  2. Jess Says:

    Wow, what beautiful coloring jobs! I'm impressed with your coloring. I have always wanted to try Prismas but stink at watercoloring! :-)


  3. Cris A Says:

    Beautiful cards! I love how your pencils look in that great jar too!


  4. Carmen Says:

    All the cards are awesome!! I really like the sewing one.


  5. loretta Says:

    The cards are very nice, love the colors and layout!


  6. Wow, look at all those pencils!!!! I love my Prisma, I don't have that many, LOL. I should use them more. Beautiful cards and awesome coloring!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    What pretty cards. Your coloring is wonderful.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Heather
    scrappinmominky.blogspot.com


  8. Helen Says:

    Your colouring is fabulous! As are you cards. I love all those sharp pencils - I have a thing about pencils being sharp.


  9. Anonymous Says:

    I love my prismas too. Your coloring is wonderful! The cards are beautiful. Nice job!


  10. Unknown Says:

    Very cool! I love my prismas. Can I ask why you don't want gamsol in the house with your boys? Just curious - wondering if I missed something I should know too! :)


  11. Jean Says:

    What a funny pic of the pencils and shavings! I'd love to see you do a tutorial of how you do your shading. It looks so nice.


  12. Anonymous Says:

    love all your cards. Nice job



  13. ginapier Says:

    Prismacolors are by far the best purchase I have ever made! Your work is awesoem and I love your blog!


  14. Jennifer Says:

    I love the coloring you have done with the pencils. My girlfriend got the pencils too and hasn't sharpened them yet!! LOL

    Guess what?!?!? I tagged you ...hehehe you are getting tagged left and right! Have fun.


  15. Carol Weimer Says:

    Wow, I love all the colors. I've put Prismas on my wish list too.
    Thanks for the inspiration.


  16. Super creations...just loving the Pink Cat creations!


  17. Amanda Says:

    I love my prismas! Hope you get lots of use outta those babies and have lots and lots of fun coloring! I just love the way they blend, go on so smooth and how awesome they look when you are done!

    Happy stamping!


  18. bensarmom Says:

    Wowzers, that's a lot of pencils! You've done a beautiful job with your new pencils. Can't wait to see what else you do. Hope your family doesn't mind sandwiches for a while. LOL


  19. Congrats on your recent delivery - scratch that - sounds like you just had a baby! Look what you did with your prismacolors - what beautiful coloring! Wish I could do that 'out of the box!'. For future reference, there's a larger sharpener that Prismacolor sells. You probably still would have gotten a blister, though - ouch!

    And congrats on the contest, too!


  20. ~ j Says:

    that's a LOT of shavings! I do my pencils as I need them :) And I also use baby oil :D


  21. Jennifer Says:

    I love that Cowboy! Such a cute card!


  22. *Sally* Says:

    These are all so beautiful!


  23. kk127g Says:

    Great Blog
    Nice job on the Rose card. Really Pretty.
    KK


  24. kk127g Says:

    Great Blog
    Nice job on the Rose card. Really Pretty.
    KK


  25. Lori Barnett Says:

    looks like you got coloring with those pencils down :) I have them too and LOVE 'em!


Related Posts with Thumbnails