Dragana Skoro
Well, in a midst of my reno days, I managed to make some Christmas cards.








If you're wondering about the condition of my house. Well, the deck is almost done, but then needs to be stained, and as for the other stuff... not done yet. But we had chosen the colour of the walls in the kitchen... lol.



Also, Jackie from My Sweetest Girls gave me "I love your Blog" Award few days ago. She is so wonderful. I apologize for waiting so long, but I didn't have a whole lot of time on my computer lately. Go and check her blog. Well, here are the rules: 1. The winner can put the logo on their blog 2. Link the person you received your award from 3. Nominate 7 other blogs 4. Put links of those blogs on yours 5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated. And my list:

1. Lynn from http://thequeensscene.blogspot.com/.
2. Judy from http://jarfullofjoy.blogspot.com/
3. Stacey from http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/
4. Cathy from http://cathyrose-stopandsmelltheroses.blogspot.com/
5. Frenchy from http://frenchysstampinblog.blogspot.com/
6. Tiffany from http://mycraftyworld.blogspot.com/ and
7. Allison from http://alliohran.blogspot.com/

OK, Off I go to sleep now. Blog you later.
26 Responses
  1. Thanks for the blog bling! I look forward to passing it along also. These Christmas Cards are to die for! Love the gold embossing, especially!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Wow, I love the top card. It is great. I may have to case part of it, if it is okay. I use a family picture on my Christmas cards, but I'm always looking for pretty ideas to put along side the pictures.


  3. Judy Rozema Says:

    Aw, thanks so much!!

    I LOVE your Christmas cards - the paper is wonderful and the stitching is perfect!


  4. Darlene Says:

    These cards are ALL gorgeous!!! I was trying to pick a favorite but couldn't!! Beautiful work ... thanks for inspiration!!


  5. Lucky you to carve out a little crafting/sanity time in the midst of such major renovation work. Love the cards. I'm anxious to play with my Snow Swirled, too, but am still trying to unpack, stock the cabinets back up and show a little love to my new supplies. I'll get there! Your color combos are great! Happy Stamping!


  6. Unknown Says:

    Thanks so much for the blog bling!!! I will get it posted this week. You are just too sweet!!!
    Love your Christmas cards!! I can't believe it is that time again to start thinking about Christmas!!!LOL!!


  7. Lynn Put Says:

    Congrats on the blog award!
    Your Christmas cards are beautiful!
    Thank you for nominating me for the blog award, it was very sweet of you :)


  8. KAT Says:

    Love the brown accents with the red and green paper... I think the first one is my favorite but I also like the addition of the brown ribbon with the buckel!


  9. Joy Says:

    these are fantastic!!!!!!!!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Wow! Those Christmas cards look wonderful! I love them all.
    Hugs and smiles


  11. Timetostamp Says:

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I love these Christmas cards - they are so nice! I really like the layouts on all of them! Good luck with the magazine submissions!


  12. Anonymous Says:

    OMGosh Dragana your christmas cards are so beautiful!!! I love the embossing, just makes it that much more rich looking. By the way, how is the reno coming along?


  13. Frenchy Says:

    Beautiful cards! Thanks for the blog bling!!


  14. Unknown Says:

    I love these Christmas cards! Also, thanks so much for the Blog Bling! I just updated my blog with my nominations. Thanks again!


  15. Michelle Says:

    I love your cards! They're gorgeous!


  16. Lorraine Says:

    your christmas cards are stunning. tfs


  17. Jess Says:

    Dragana, these Christmas cards are gorgeous! The colors, the stamps, the papers, the layouts! GREAT!!!


  18. xiumaiyuki Says:

    These are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love them!


  19. Stampin' Meg Says:

    I absolutely love the patchwork look of the DP on the top card!


  20. Victoria Says:

    These cards are jaw droppingly gorgeous. Yes I made up a word just for you. Really stunning. I am totally inspired to get cracking on mine. Thank you so much for sharing.


  21. Michelle Says:

    Love that bird stamp! I'm going to have to get that one!!


  22. Anonymous Says:

    absolutely fabulous cards. So elegant and yet, so simple. Very nice.


  23. Your Christmas cards re gorgeous! I especially love the gold embossing with the Snow Swirled.


  24. Anonymous Says:

    Wow!! I absolutely love your style. Very elegant. Just added you to my blogroll


  25. Anonymous Says:

    Wow!! I absolutely love your style. Very elegant. Just added you to my blogroll


  26. Those cards are just beautiful! And congrats on the blog award.

    ~Samantha


Related Posts with Thumbnails