Dragana Skoro
Huge news!!! Well, for me that is. :-) For those of you who have never been to my craft room and don't know the situation, I'll try to describe it and later on take some pictures to post. My husband and I share the office right now. It is an OK size room with a really, really big U shaped desk. One side is mine, the other my husband's. Last night he decided that he doesn't spend enough time in the office to justify having a half of it to himself. So, I get to have it all to myself!!!! Yay!!! I do need more room. I am struggling with the organization of my stash which is in my books quite big. I have a lot of designer paper, lots of stamps, lots of SU card stock... I still can't believe it.

So, this is what's coming your way, either today or over next few days:

1. Pictures of my craft space as is now (I'll go and tidy a bit :-))
2. A mini tutorial on how to make those lovely ladybugs seen on my card (I'll try to include pictures so it is easier, although it is soooo easy)
3. A new card
4. Pictures of my craft space once hubby is out of there :-) (this one will take a little longer as we're starting to build a new deck and renovating our kitchen right after that. I doubt anything in this house will be in order before the end of August).
5. Pictures of cards that I received from Tegan Swift in our little, really hilarious swap. I kind of dared her and we did it! I received my cards yesterday. She should have hers in a few days. Thanks Tegan!!!! They are nice.

The above will not necessarily happen in the listed order... I am so excited about having a space of my own, I can't think of anything else, so I'll blog you later!!!!!

:-) :-) :-) :-) Still smiling.
7 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Congratulations on getting more space! I know how exciting that is!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Yay! I am soooooo excited for you! I think it is great that your husband is giving you your own space...that means more creativity! You already do awesome work, but, I can imagine what you will do now that you have more room.


  3. Cris A Says:

    YEAH!!! I'm sooo excited for you! I don't know what I would do without "my space" unfortunatly...the kids still know where to find me! Can't wait to see what you do with it!


  4. Tracy Says:

    How exciting! Does your husband ralize what a thoughtful gesture this is? You will love it!


  5. woo hoo! how exciting for you and what a generous husband you have :) can't wait to see pictures for your BIG "new" space! have fun organizing it!


  6. LUCKY!! I wish my hubby would decide that and leave me to our office alone ;) I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with all that space to yourself :)


  7. Jennifer Says:

    So nice of your hubby!!!! I am sure you are in heaven right now. :) Congrats!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails