Dragana Skoro
So, here is the first part of my chores list - a new card. This is a commissioned card for a 50th Wedding anniversary. SU French Script, SU All Year Cheer III, cuttlebug, designer paper, mix, bake at 250 and here you go. :-) Hope you like it.





I've e-mailed SU demo support asking for a donation to this wonderful place I am volunteering with. For two years now, I am sitting as the chair of the Board of Directors in West Side Family Place, a wonderful resource centre for families with young children. I also designed their website to help us reach out to more possible donors. It is an amazing place, with a long history and amazing results. We run a daily drop-in program, support services for women with postpartum depression, parenting programs, mother goose and such. We're having our annual silent auction in October and are looking for in-kind donations to be auctioned. We are a charity, and are totally dependent on donations, city and province funding, and a huge fundraising effort of our Board. Check our website and if you could help with a donation or know of someone who would like to make some kids' faces light up because of new supplies, toys or money toward services, an in-kind donation for our auction, please let me know.

I will post pictures of Tegan's cards tomorrow. And possibly pictures of my craft space... Brace yourselves... lol...

Blog you later.
4 Responses
  1. CathyRose Says:

    Wonderful card! I admire you so much for supporting such a great charity. I am going over to check out the website.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Your card is beautiful. I think it is great that you volunteer for a special place like that. You are a very unique and generous woman!


  3. Tracy Says:

    What a wondeful woman you are! This is a beauiful card!


  4. Beautiful card! I have those small CB folders and never know what to do with them...thanks for the inspiration! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails