Dragana Skoro
Last Sunday I was at the Main Street Car Free Day. The Beaumont Studios hosted an artisan market, and it was lots of fun. The weather was funny and I had to monkey around in order to make sure my stuff wouldn't get rained on. After all the shows I've done, I still don't have a proper pop up gazebo/shelter, so I had to use our camping gazebo. LOL.


Here are some of the close-ups of the table.




Thanks to all of you who came by and said hi - you know who you are. It is always fun to have someone to talk to and have a laugh with.

On Sunday I am in Portobello Art and Fashion Market, in Creekside Community Centre in the Olympic Village. I might have some of the 2 for 1 admission tickets - let me know if you would like some.


Blog ya' later,

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails