Dragana Skoro
I've had a great weekend. My husband spent quite a bit of time with our boys, and I've stayed in my studio and played with my toys. That's what I call a quality family time, LOL.

I feel very impatient. I can hardly wait for the new Stampin' Up catalogue and a pre-order period. You know, that is when I sit down and look over things pretending I am not going to get it all, and then, after hours (sometimes days) of huffing and puffing I order every single thing. Yup. I think I will be in huge trouble this time around - we've been told that over 100 (no mistake, it does say over one hundred) sets will retire. And many accessories, papers, inks, ... Oh, my! So, I thought I better sell some cards and start my pre-order fund. So, here is a card I made today. It will go for sale in IGA and other places tomorrow. That one and another 100 or so. I was a busy bee. Lookie:





Supplies Used:
Paper: Old olive (SU!), Basic Black (SU!), Whisper White (SU!), I can't remember the name of this DP (SU!)
Ink: Whisper White (SU!), Basic Gray (SU!)
Stamps: Well Scripted (SU!), By Definition (SU!, retired), flower stamp (Verve)
Other:dimensionals (SU!), paper snips (SU!), clear rhinestone brad (SU!), Signo white gel pen (SU!), paper piercer (SU!), Nestabilities


Off to go to sleep now, I don't think I will get another day off. :-)

Blog y'a later,

1 Response
  1. Sara Says:

    Those are beautiful! Glad you got some time for yourself!


Related Posts with Thumbnails