Dragana Skoro
Thanks to all of you who have e-mailed me and asked about my well being over the last three months. I've had to deal with some health issues, plus it was extremely busy time for me. I've had lots of work to do for my clubs, classes and workshops. And, BIG NEWS: my cards are available for sale in West Vancouver IGA!!!! I am hoping to be up to speed next week and that will mean more time to update my blog. I will be posting my three month event calendar and few cards from the IGA series in the next couple of days.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

3 Responses
  1. Abi Bundy Says:

    glad you're ok!


  2. Glad to hear all is well.


  3. Tony Lort Says:

    Dear Happy Inker,

    I have been a faithful follower of your blog but I haven't seen many updates recently. Could it be that you have your hands full of boys, business ideas and a house to look after. Oh well, I sure miss your new cards and ideas. I sure hope you get a chance to upload some of your more recent creations cause they just keep getting better and better.

    Your faithful follower,
    Tony


Related Posts with Thumbnails