Dragana Skoro
It is a beautiful Monday. Not a cloud in the sky and it is warm. Just as I thought that it couldn't get any better, my postie rang the bell with new goodies from Verve. Oh joy!

So, instead of gardening, or playing, or reading on the deck - here I was, making a new card with my brand new stamps. You do understand though, don't you?

Look:




Supplies Used:
Paper: Bashful Blue (SU!), Precious Metal by We R Memory Keepers, Sonoma Rosalie Street by Scenic Route, Whisper White (SU!), Natural White (SU!)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU!), Basic Black (SU!)
Stamps: Up, Up And Away (Verve)
Other:dimensionals (SU!), paper snips (SU!), Dusty Durango marker (SU!), Crushed Curry marker (SU!), sponges (SU!), Signo white gel pen (SU!), paper piercer (SU!), clear crystal stickers by Mark Richards




I hope you like it. Off I go to play in the sun now. Blog y'a later.

1 Response
  1. linnes Says:

    Wow I love it, it looks nice, fresh and crisp, great job!
    I can imagine you wanted to play with your new stamps!


Related Posts with Thumbnails