Dragana Skoro
I've placed an order from the new SU! catalogue last week. It was supposed to be here yesterday, but while tracking it online, I saw it encountered an exception: AGRICULTURAL HOLD. Lol... My mind started twisting and turning and thinking of these poor customs guys reading through my order: snail adhesive refill, wheel Always in Bloom, Razzleberry Lemonade, Elegant Bouquet, etc... It does sound like I have food, plants or animals in my parcel, eh? I am still laughing about this one. Then I remembered that song by Corb Lund "The Truck Got Stuck". You know the song, right?!?! They stole some canola seeds to use under the wheels of a truck that got stuck in mud. One of the lines is: "Agriculture Canada is definitely gonna be looking for us". If you don't know the song, go look it up on YouTube or somewhere, it is so funny. You can click here to read the lyrics. Maybe SU! should come up with new SU! Canada theme song...

Here is the latest card I made while waiting for Agricultural Hold to clear. It is designed for my "Friends 24-7" Class in the Mail. Contact me to purchase it or use the Pay Pal option in a side bar.




Supplies Used:
Paper: Whisper White (SU!), Chocolate Chip (SU!), Natural White (SU!)
Ink: Old Olive (SU!), More Mustard (SU!), Real Rust (SU!), Chocolate Chip (SU!), Close to Cocoa (SU!)
Stamps: Friends 24-7 (SU!), Friendly Words - wheel (SU!), French SCript (SU!) - I've ordered En Francais finally - it is held a captive by Agriculture Canada.
Other: Chocolate Chip marker (SU!), sponges and daubers (SU!), Modern Label punch (SU!), dimensionals (SU!), paper snips (SU!).


Gotta go and do some work now. Blog y'a all later.

8 Responses
  1. Beautiful card!!! I am sure they are laughing, too, as they open the box and find that there are only stamps :)


  2. . Says:

    That card is absolutely lovely!

    ...and I wonder if your SU order and mine are warehoused together in the maritimes because i got an agricultural hold notice, too! it must be the Razzleberry Lemonade...because i got my snail yesterday!


  3. Sara Says:

    Stunning card, love your colors!


  4. alica Says:

    this is fabulous, I love the colors and how you did the background - perfect


  5. Abi Bundy Says:

    lol that just made me laugh so much, my husband thinks the names of all the products are funny too, hope it arrives soon! Great card btw!


  6. Jan Says:

    Beautiful card, Dragana! Hope you get your package soon!


  7. sumbine Says:

    Such a beautiful card, i really like the colors.

    Sabine


  8. Tenia Nelson Says:

    Gorgeous card!! tfs!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails