Dragana Skoro
I've mentioned a little swap Tegan Swift and I did... You can check her blog on my blogroll. She sent me three cards, and I sent her three cards... I don't think she received hers yet so I won't post them as I want them to be a surprise, but here are the three she sent to me:





Thanks, Tegan!

So, that was a chore number 2 off of my list from previous post. I still owe you pictures of my craft space before, and then after when I manage to get to that. :-)

Blog you later!
Labels: | edit post
8 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Oh, I love your Joy card! What fun! I really need to get started on some Christmas cards. Otherwise I'll be doing them all at the last minute... AGAIN!


  2. Cute!!!! Thanks for sharing (:


  3. Tegan Says:

    Thanks for putting them up Dragana! I promise I will let you know when I get yours :)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Cute cards.

    I came for a visit from SCS blog thread.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Heather
    scrappinmominky.blogspot.com


  5. Unknown Says:

    How nice!!! Can't wait to see what you made!


  6. Cris A Says:

    Nice cards! Can't wait to see the ones youd did.


  7. Veronica Z Says:

    A 3 card exchange, love the idea! The cards you received are adorable, especially the last one. Love those cupcakes!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Those are all pretty cards. That is neat how you gals exchanged.


Related Posts with Thumbnails