Dragana Skoro
No, it's nothing nasty, she is too sweet for that. :-) Michelle Shuman, this wonderful talented lady, has nominated me for a "Blogging Friends Forever" award. My, I feel very important and honoured, Michelle is such a sweet lady and a great talent. Please check her blog.

The Rules:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

OK, now to choose five people from so many I visit and love their work...

1. Monique Hawrelluk, a fellow Canadian, she is in Toronto area... Does that count for living in another part of the world??? :-) No kidding, Monique's blog is well worth visiting, buckets of talent there...
2. Tegan Swift, a very young crafter from Australia... We had a very fun little swap.
3. Amanda Sewell is a design team member for Hanna Stamps. I just love her blog.
4. CathyRose is another very talented lady. I frequent her blog and every time I go there, I learn something new.
5. And last, but not least is Teresa. A lot of good ideas and eye candies on her blog.

I have many more names I will save for next time. Thanks so much Michelle for keeping me up this late :-) Hugs...

OK, off to bed now. Blog you later.
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Oh Dragana ... you're such a doll! This would be my first time to receive an award *jumping up and down with excitement* I really do feel honored that you would think of little ole me! Thank you sooooo much!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I hope you don't mind that I nominated you for the same award on my blog. I love your blog and visit it everyday. I know that you just had to pick 5 people so feel free not to nominate 5 more, it is fine. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your site.

    Heather
    scrappinmominky.blogspot.com


  3. CathyRose Says:

    Thanks so much, I was away from my blog for a few days and I just saw this! I enjoy your blog as well so it meant a lot that you mentioned mine.


Related Posts with Thumbnails