Dragana Skoro
I just came back from my dentist appointment. I am glad it is over. I love my dentist, both as a friend and a dentist, but I really don't want to see her too often in the second role... Well, it is over.

At the other hand, the party yesterday was so much fun! This is a picture of one of the cards that were made yesterday, I will post the other two in the next post, I didn't have time to take pictures. Maybe tomorrow. Anyway, here is the first one, it is not the best photo ever, but it is ok, you get an idea:



OK, off to make some popcorn and watch a movie - Charlie gets the first choice, I will watch "There Will Be Blood" later.
2 Responses
  1. Godelieve Says:

    I love the colors you use in your work, so beautiful!


  2. Lesly Says:

    Very pretty card. Love the colors,


Related Posts with Thumbnails