Dragana Skoro
What a soggy, soggy day... My kids school is only three blocks away, and yet, I was drenched by the time I picked them up from school. The street we walk to school is lined up with cherry trees. Today all the blossoms hung heavy and sad.

I played again with My Digital Studio. Slowly, I am getting hang of it. It's not that different from other design programs I've used before - so no steep learning curve here. Look what I've made:


I am really, really starting to like My Digital Studio. I still do some stuff for my pages in Photoshop, but I have to wonder why I waited so long to give MDS a try.

For the last two months I've been participating in Portobello West Art and Fashion Market. It is a monthly market at Creekside Community Centre, held on the last Sunday in a month, and I am scheduled to be there every month through August. I will be selling my jewelry, including my bottle caps designs and bamboo tiles jewelry, my handmade cards and some altered art items. Come and visit me if you can.



That's it for tonight. Sleep tight.

Blog ya' later,

0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails