Dragana Skoro
So, here it is officially - two new classes coming up.

NAUTICAL EXPEDITION CLASS

Nautical Expedition Class features The Open Sea stamp set and Nautical Expedition Designer Paper. The four cards and matching Log Book Card Box make a wonderful all Occasions gift set.


Date: Saturday, June 18th
Time: 2-5 pm
Cost: $25
Location: My house, 3150 Stephens Street

If there is interest, I will open up a date on Tuesday, June 21st, 6-9 pm as well. To reserve your seat for either one of these dates, please call or email me.


TIM HOLTZ STYLE CLASS

On Saturday, June 25th, I will be teaching Tim Holtz techniques. Come and play with his products, make your own grunge board bracelet, and get dirty with me. Hmmm, that did not sound very appealing, did it? ;-) I don't have pictures of the projects yet, but I will post as soon as I have everything done.

Date: Saturday, June 25th
Time: 2-5 pm
Cost: $40
Location: My house, 3150 Stephens Street

If there is interest, I will open up a date on Tuesday, June 28th, 6-9 pm as well. To reserve your seat for either one of these dates, please call or email me.

That's it for today. Blog ya' later,

Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses
Related Posts with Thumbnails